Design A Liner
Anton is a director of Massons Healthcare and completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Prosthetics & Orthotics) from La Trobe University, Australia in 1992. He is actively involved in the sales and clinical divisions of the company.
- Member of Australian Orthotic Prosthetic Association (MAOPA).
- Experience in public hospital, clinical prosthetic and orthotic settings in Melbourne, Australia in the 1990s, prior to starting and managing operations at Orthotics Australia and Massons Healthcare.
- High risk foot specialist.
- SWEP (State-wide Equipment Program) Red Prescriber: A "Red" therapist is recognised as a clinical orthotic expert in their field. Orthotic prescriptions requiring the expertise of these therapists will be the most complicated, and the clients the most complex.
- Prosthetic "One System" Certified (Willow Wood)
- Past ISPO (International Society for Prosthetics & Orthotics) Australia Treasurer over a 5 year period
- Presenter at 1995 ISPO International conference (Melbourne, Australia).